You can help us build CodeCrafters in the following ways:
Vote on challenge/extension ideas
Help us prioritize which Challenges and Extensions to build next by voting on ideas. You can also submit your own ideas for challenges and extensions.
- Required Skills: None, just a desire to learn new things!
- Effort: Takes under a minute to vote on an idea.
Add language support
Help us add support for new languages. Most challenges are language-agnostic and can support any language with some configuration.
- Required Skills: Familiarity with the language you want to add support for, and basic knowledge of Dockerfiles.
- Effort: It usually takes 1-2 hours to add support for a new language.
Build CodeCrafters challenges, and earn a share of the revenue they generate.
This program is currently invite-only to ensure we can provide a great experience. If you’re interested in building challenges, request an invite.
- Required Skills: Familiarity with the tool you want to build a challenge for, ability to break down complex problems into smaller steps and explain them clearly.
- Effort: Usually takes 1-2 weeks to build a challenge, and another 1-2 months to incorporating feedback from users to make it production-ready.
Build Concepts that teach a programming concepts in a engaging way, and earn a share of the revenue they generate.
This program is currently invite-only to ensure we can provide a great experience. If you’re interested in building concepts, request an invite.
- Required Skills: Technical knowledge of the concept you want to teach, ability to explain concepts in a clear and engaging way.
- Effort: Usually takes 1-4 hours to build a concept.
Was this page helpful?